- Figure skates or hockey skates.
- CSA Approved Hockey Helmet (face mask optional) – this is MANDATORY. Skaters will not be permitted on the ice without a proper helmet.
- Warm athletic clothing (no jeans, scarves or hoodies).
- Gloves and warm, waterproof layers are recommended.
- Helmet must be in good condition (straps and snaps working, helmet not damaged).
HARD Skate guards are required, to ensure safe exit from the building in an emergency.
Half-year programs: Fall – October to December & Winter – January to March
Optional group Off-ice conditioning classes available on Sundays & Thursdays beginning in October 2022.